Thank for watching our 2018 Tulum vlog & casual guide – itinerary of things we did (and didn’t get to do) below!
CUBA TRAVEL GUIDE: https://youtu.be/Cvs-4mW3KlI
Travel Playlist: https://goo.gl/wXgxNF
MY SOCIAL MEDIA
→ Instagram: http://instagram.com/tarmarz/
→ Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: http://TarMarz.com
→ Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TarMarz
WHAT I WORE IN TULUM:
I unfortunately lost most of my slow-mo shots with are my favourite to work with so we just turned this into a casual trip guide/memory vlog for us.
Ciara’s Guide: http://ciaraodoherty.com/10-days-tulum-travel-guide-vlog/
– Budget Stay: The Weary Traveler Hostel (we booked a private room & bathroom)
Save €15 using this link: https://www.booking.com/s/34_6/tara1880
– Calavera Cenote, Gran Cenote, Zacil-Ha cenote were our favourite cenotes near tulum town
– Exploring Tulum ruins
– Coba & Punta Laguna tour with Ko’ox (loved it but didn’t end up doing some things listed in tour so when booking ask specifically what you’ll be seeing with your tour guide. We didn’t mind much that we didn’t do everything – the day was busy!) : http://www.kooxdiving.com/en/activities/punta-laguna-and-coba-ground-tour/
– Akumal Beach for swimming with turtles
– Checking into the Amansala hotel: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/16489641 (Get $40 OFF with my Airbnb signup link: www.airbnb.com/c/taram2737 )
– Dinner at Posada Margherita on the beach
– Breakfast at Raw Love Tulum
– Cenote ZaCil Ha (also has a pool + bar etc)
– Eating El Pastor
– Dinner at Cafe Banana, gelato + the beachside nightlife
WHAT WE DIDN’T GET TO DO THIS TRIP:
– Millions of other Cenotes in the area (weary traveler has a great map) as well as Dos Ojos Cenote.
– Adventure Day trip centres just outside of Tulum
Tara is a twenty-five year old fashion & lifestyle blogger / youtuber natively from Cork, Ireland and is a fashion graduate of Belfast now living in NYC.
Vlog Camera I Use:
Professional grade camera I use: Canon 5D Mark iii
Music I use is usually always from Epidemic Sound which is subscription based!
* Disclaimer: Not sponsored and we paid fully for this trip. Some links above may be affiliate links.