– 5 zip lines
– rappel 12 meters down the impressive cenote Yaxmuul.
– Unimog 4×4 riding, a fun Mercedes-Benz truck.
– Snorkeling in the world’s largest underground river system NOHOCH NAH CHICH, explored and recommended by specialists from National Geographic.
– swim in the magnificent Yaxmuul Cenote, a natural pool with great geological formations.
– Maya ceremony of blessing led by a local shaman and set with copal incense.
And a lunch of typical food, served by the inhabitants of the Mayan community.
Tour organized by Alltournative – Ecoarcheological Adventures
Includes a trip to Tulum / video: https://youtu.be/Xwd-qBlQk94
Keep On Going by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/4PResyle7QA